Tuesday 20 January 2015

Current Obsessions #1

Hello Glamours! 

Just a quick post today to share with you my currant lip obsession.  Like the majority of girls at the moment I am obsessed with Kylie Jenner and in particular THAT lip colour!  I was pretty lucky a few months ago and managed to get my hands on both Mac 'Whirl' lip liner and Mac 'Velvet Teddy' lipstick which supposedly is what Kylie herself uses to get that 90's inspired over lined lip.  

Anyway the other weekend while rummaging through my lipsticks I came across the first Mac lipstick I ever bought 'Creme d'Nude' - which is a very pale nude with a cremesheen finish (think nude lip queen Kim Kardashian), and I wondered how it would look paired with 'Whirl'. 

To really get that 90's look I big time over lined my lips but didn't shade in all my lips instead I applied Creme d'Nude to get that darker lip liner effect which I've always adamantly said I hate. But I actually loved the way my lips turned out and it has soon become my favourite lip combo! 

Here's some pictures of me with this lip, I paired it with very bronzed skin and a matte brown smokey eye! 

Note: I have really over lined my lips here and used the 'tilt shift' filter to blur around my mouth. Also excuse the expression on my face ha ha. 


XOXO Sophie 


No comments:

Post a Comment