Friday 30 January 2015

Maybelline Colour Tattoo #65 & #35

Hello Glamours! 


I picked these two Maybelline colour tattoo's up from the ASOS sale just before Christmas for an absolute bargain of £2.99 each!! But then I popped them in my makeup drawer and completely forgot about them until last week. 


It wasn't until I saw Tanya Burr's drugstore makeup hall that I remembered I actually owned these beauties! So after a rummage I finally pulled them out too try and I am so glad I did!! 


I know I'm a little late to the party for these as they have been out for well over a year but I think should definitely be in everyone's makeup bag. 

The two colours I picked up were #65 Pink Gold, a dusky rose pink and #35 On and on Bronze, a champagne bronze. 

**Swatch in natural day light 

**Swatch with flash 

These gel/cream formula eye shadows are an absolute dream to work with - their effortlessly blended and the pigmentation is gorgeous! Every time I use a cream eyeshadow I worry about them creasing but I've not had that trouble at all with these - still perfect by the end of the day! 

My favourite way to wear these is either alone and blended all over the lid or I like to used them as a base (think like a Mac paint pot) for a more dramatic look! 

I have since picked up the colour Metallic Pomegranate which is a gorgeous berry colour - perfect for these winter months <3 

What are your thoughts on the colour tattoos? 

XOXO Sophie 





No comments:

Post a Comment