Wednesday 4 February 2015

Drugstore Haul #1

Hello Glamours!! 

Like all makeup lovers, there is nothing I love more than browsing the makeup aisles of Boots and Superdrug. I could literally spend hours looking at the new releases and deciding which shade of lipstick to pick.  

As much as I love high end makeup you can find some complete gems in the drugstore, I honestly believe expensive makeup is not essential for a flawless look. Some drugstore products I actually prefer to the high end ones!! 



Boots: 

No7 Translucent Powder - £10.50 

This No7 translucent powder has been on my wish list for a little while now. So when I found a £3 off No7 makeup voucher in my purse I knew it was time to get it! I had the powder for £7.50 instead of £10.50 - bargain! 

Superdrug:

MUA Pro-Base Prime & Conceal - £4 

I've been wanting to try some colour correcting concealers for ages so when I saw this little palette for £4 I thought it was a handy and inexpensive way to try it. I suffer badly with dark under eye circles so I'm looking forward to trying the yellow to try counter act them!

NYC Liquid Eyeliner - £2.99

I am obsessed with the makeup artist Amrezy (check out her Instagram - @amrezy - #girlcrush) and therefore any makeup she uses, I want. Ha ha. I am currently in the market for a new liquid eyeliner so when Amrezy mentioned she uses this NYC one to darken up her gel liner, for only £2.99 I knew it was going to be the next one I tried! 

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer - £4.99

I've been search EVERYWHERE for this concealer for the last month and every boots/superdrug/supermarket etc. has been completely sold out. It usually retails for £7.99 in most drugstores but I managed to find a tube of this in my local discounted beauty outlet (The Powder Room for anyone who lives in Swansea). It was priced at £4.99 and the bottle seems to be in German, I'm always dubious about buying from discount shops but I was so desperate for this concealer I couldn't leave it behind!

So that's what I picked up in my latest drugstore haul, I'm sure there will be another pretty soon :)

Let me know if you would like a see a full review of any of the products mentioned!
Stay connected with me on Twitter and Instagram - @sophiebeynon 

XOXO Sophie 






No comments:

Post a Comment