Saturday 28 February 2015

Grunge Glam.

Happy Saturday!! 

Whilst watching Gossip Girl the other night I was inspired by this grunge/glamour makeup that the character Jenny was wearing, so I quickly took a few screen grabs (see below) and knew I wanted to try re-creat this makeup look on the weekend. 


** these images were taken from Season 3, Episode 13

So here is the finished look I re-created with a break down of the products used.




Base:
Benefit Porefessional
MUA Pro Base Prime & Conceal - yellow tone
Clinique Beyond Perfecting No.9 -  I'm not entirely happy with the foundation shade one me so I think I'm going to keep this one for the summer and buy one a couple shades lighter for now
Maybelline  Eraser Eye Concealer - light
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift Concealer in Deep 2  - as cream contour 
No7 translucent powder to set 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Banana and Fawn 
Bare Minerals Blush in Cheerful 
Sharon Osborne for MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Refresh as highlight 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze 
Urban Decay Basics 2 - Frisk and Primal 
Urban Decay Vice 3 - Angel 
Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx - on tightline only
Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon in 02 Brown
Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara in Black
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black 
Ardell 117 Lashes 

Lips:
Rimmel Lip Liner in Eastend Snob
MAC lipstick in Saint Germain 
Smashbox Lipgloss in Pout (old) 


Let me know what you think of this look!

XOXO Sophie 



No comments:

Post a Comment