Sunday 8 February 2015

Sunday Style #1.

Hello Glamours!

I've decided to start a new series on my blog called 'Sunday Style' where every Sunday (duh!) I will be posting my favourite look of the week. The looks are going to be anything that I've seen and loved, whether it's a celebrity or blogger or a fashion or makeup look.

So to kick off this series my favourite look from this week is of course Kim Kardashian - I am Kardashian obsessed (so expect to see them regularly appearing here!). 

Firstly this week Kim cut her hair short which I think just looks amazing on her, she has such a stunning face and can really pull it off!  I love my hair long but it's made me even consider going for the chop!

On Saturday Kim then stepped out in a show stopping red two piece to a pre-Grammy party with Kanye West. I loved this look - the outfit, necklace, makeup and hair just worked so well together.

Link

Source


What do you think of Kim's look?


XOXO Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment