Wednesday 22 April 2015

Everyday Work Face

There is nothing I love more than spending a good few hours applying my makeup, trying out different techniques and testing new products, but on week day mornings I want my makeup on as quickly as possible so I can get out the door and into work. 

I am not a morning person at all and will do anything for an extra few minutes in bed so have mastered getting my face on within 15 minutes without looking like a two year old did my makeup! 



I like to keep my base pretty light and fresh, at the moment I'm loving the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in Soft Beige. It provides a medium coverage, which is easily buildable, and is very illuminating.  As we're going into summer I'm currently wearing the BareMinerals illuminating mineral veil powder, it has a lighter feel than my usuall Rimmel Stay Matte powder. 

I don't tend to contour my face for work (who got time for that?!) so I just warm up my face using the Bourjouis chocolate bronzer and apply a baked blush, usually Makeup Revolution blushing hearts, to the apples of my cheeks. 



I keep my eyes as simple as I can, I usually run some bronzer in the crease then apply a cream shadow to the lids - if I want to be a bit more 'put together' I'll add a slick of liquid eyeliner. A quick coat of mascara and highlighter and I'm usually good to go. 

For my lips I tend to chuck on whatever I have at the bottom of my handbag which is usually a BareMinerals lipgloss of Nivea lip balm - nothing too much for work. 


Products Mentioned: 

What's your everyday face consist of? 

Chat to me on Twitter - Here 
Follow me on Instgram - Here 

XOXO Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment