Tuesday 14 April 2015

Natural Glow - What's on My a face #2

Last Saturday my best friend and I headed into town for a day full of shopping (shock), holiday booking and laughter. I ended up spending way too much money - expect a haul and travelling post soon! 

The weather was gorgeous and sunny so I wanted my makeup to be natural and super glowy but still glamorous. So here's the look it came up with:


**Excuse the extremely messy bedroom - it was a good lighting opportunity and I didn't have time to take selfies AND tidy my room ha ha! 

Face: 
Benefit Porefessional Here 
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Here 
Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer in Light Here  
No.7 Perfect Light Loose Powder - Translucent Here 
Nars Laguna Bronzer Here 
Benefit Hoola - to contour Here 
Nars Orgasm Blush Here 
Gerard Cosmetics Illuminating BB Creme Here

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion Here 
MAC eyeshadow - Tete a Tint ( in crease) - cannot find online 
Makeup Revolution Chocolate palette Here 
NYC Liquid liner - black Here 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof kohl liner - Nude (tight line) Here 
Max factor False Lash Effect Mascara - Black Here 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown Here 

Lips:
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Tiramisu Here 
Gerard Cosmetics Lipgloss in Shimmer of Hope Here

Hope your all having a great week!!

Follow me on Bloglovin :) 

XOXO Sophie 




No comments:

Post a Comment