Wednesday 3 June 2015

Holiday Beauty Essentials

This Sunday I'm heading off for a week in sunny Marbella! I'm so excited I cannot wait to be sitting pool side sipping cocktails in the heat.


Being complete beauty junkie I thought I'd show you my must have summer holiday beauty essentials. These products I take away with me every year without fail and would panic without them being packed in my case. 


Moisturiser with a gradual tanner - My absolute favourite is the Garnier Summer Body  in Deep which I like to use instead of an after sun, by applying this every night I keep up a sun kissed look for the whole holiday!

I love to take Benefit Hoola Bronzer away with me, it's the perfect shade for summer and is such a handy size for travelling. 

Max Factor False Lash Effect  Mascara - ain't got no time for panda eyes round by the pool or in the heat!! 

A liquid illuminator - I am currently obsessed with the Gerard Cosmetics BB Plus Illumination . On holiday I like to wear this mixed in with my foundation during the evenings or I just apply a touch to my cheek bones, brow bone and down the bridge of my nose for around the pool. 



Malibu Bronzing Tanning Oil 15 - I love an tanning oil with SPF for my holidays and this one from Malibu has a tan enhancer in it. I've used this for the last few years and absolutely love it! I also take a factor 30 cream for the first day and I apply this to my face everyday to avoid wrinkles!

Bright Lipsticks - my classic summer makeup look is super bronzed skin, gold eyes and a bright lip. At the moment these are the two lipsticks I cannot get enough of and will definitely be taking away with me. They are Chanel Rouge Coco in 56 (I cannot find the exact one online) and Mac Morange  

Clinique CC Cream  - this is the perfect base for holiday, it provides a light base for the day or can be built up for a full evening coverage. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo - I could not go on holiday with out a bottle of dry shampoo. Perfect for the evenings when you've had one too many pool side cocktails and can't quite manage to wash your hair or for the nights you just want some extra volume! 



So there you have my must have holiday beauty products. What are your holiday essentials, I'd love to know?! 

I will be creating a Marbella look book whilst on holiday so keep your eyes peeled in the next few weeks for that.

Chat to me on Twitter - Here 
Follow me on Instgram - Here 
Follow me on bloglovin too :) 

XOXO Sophie 


1 comment:

  1. The world of technology is progressing very rapidly. I write your blogs as these add more and more information to my knowledge. Keep it up and please produce something informative about Womens Leggings Distributor | wholesale leggings uk | Womens Leggings Supplier. This is because I need a more comprehensive approach about them.
    wholesale womens fashion supplier

    ReplyDelete