Friday 26 June 2015

Style: the Ultimate Summer Maxi

On Sunday I went out for a meal with my family to celebrate my birthday and Fathers Day. I hadn't planned on buying anything new but on the Friday when I saw Boohoo had next day delivery for £1.99, I ordered this maxi on a complete whim and ended up loving it.
I decided to get it in the rust colour as I have nothing of this colour in my wardrobe and felt it could be a different addition. I was surprised at how flattering this colour is, it really accentuates a tan which is great for summer. I bought a size 12 but found that it came up quite big especially around the boob area and in length - I just put on my highest heels for Sunday but I will definitely be getting this shortened. 
I don't know why these photos are slightly blurry I think I may have touched some setting to my camera before taking these and please don't judge my expression this was my first outfit post so I felt pretty awkward posing haha! 






Maxi - BooHoo Here 
Wedges - boutique in Marbella 
Watch - Michael Kors Simular 
Ring - Primark 
Bangles - boutique in Marbella


Chat to me on Twitter - Here 
Follow me on Instgram - Here 
Follow me on bloglovin too :) 


XOXO Sophie 





No comments:

Post a Comment