Saturday 12 September 2015

Get Ready with Me: Soft Smokey Eye, Stone Lip and Messy Waves

A couple weekends ago was a Bank Holiday here in the UK which meant it was a three day weekend! Its the last one of the year for us and it is always a popular one, as usually being in August the weather for the UK is relatively decent.  However this year it was not the case, it rained all weekend! Anyway I went out for a few drinks on the Sunday night and I decided to film a get ready with me style video.


I had just ordered myself a few new MAC lipsticks, which arrived that week, including Whirl and Stone from the new matte collection so I knew I wanted to use these in my look.

As usual I have included a list of all the products I used below, including my outfit details!







Face
Estee Lauder Heatwave Highlighter 

Eyes:
Jaclyn Hill for Morphe Brush Palette

Lips:

Hair:

Outfit:
Topshop Black Jumpsuit Simular
D&G Watch 
Primark Bangle
Pandora Rings

Are their any looks you'd like to see me create?

Chat to me on Twitter 

Follow me on Instagram

XOXO Sophie 


No comments:

Post a Comment