Tuesday 15 September 2015

Ibiza Lookbook

Hello Lovelies!

So as you probably know I spent the last week in sunny Ibiza.  It was seriously the best week ever filled with lots of tanning, dancing and waaaaay too much Grey Goose Vodka!!

I've put together a look book of some of the outfits I wore whilst I was out there.  Unfortunately, a lot of the items are no longer available but I had listed similar alternatives and apologies for the quality of some of the pictures, some were taken on my iPhone.


Night #1
Sorry about the crappy quality these were taking on my iPhone!


Boohoo Shorts
Missguided Body Similar 
Primark Heels


Night #2

MissGuided Shorts
Want Her Wardrobe Top Similar
Primark Flip Flops


Night #3




Boohoo Jumpsuit Similar
Primark Heels


Day #4 - Ocean Beach




Unique Avenue Swimsuit
Pretty Little Thing Lace Maxi Cardigan Similar
New Look Heels Similar 
Versace Sunglasses

Night #5


Missguided Playsuit
River Island Sandals Similar 

Night #6



eBay Body
Boohoo Shorts (as before)
River Island Sandals (as before)
Primark Heels


Day #7 - Ocean Beach



Primark Swimsuit
Primark Sunglasses
Primark Earrings
Pretty Little Thing Kimono Similar

Night #7

Missguided Dress Simular
River Island Sandals (as before)


I will be doing a separate post on a few of the makeup looks I wore whilst in Ibiza so keep your eyes peeled for that <3.


Chat to me on Twitter 

Follow me on Instagram

XOXO Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment