Tuesday 29 September 2015

Mini Drugstore Haul

Last week I popped into town to pick up some new winter boots. The weathers taken a pretty chilly turn the last fews weeks so I felt totally justified in buying winter boots already lol - there will be a post soon on what I picked up. However I couldn't go to town without having a 'quick' look in both Boots and Superdrug, and of course I ended up picking up a few bits.


I've been looking for the Vegas Nay Eylure lash collection for what feels like months and have never been lucky to find them in store, but when I went to Superdrug they actually had the whole collection in stock.  I managed to refrain from buying one of each styles and settled on the Easy Elegance style.

I'd run out of my Maybelline Eye Eraser concealer and have been totally lost without it so had to pick up a new one.  I want to try out some new drugstore concealers so if you have any recommendations I would love to hear them!

I looked for the Collection Contour kit on their stand in the makeup aisle and was gutted when they had none left, but when I went to pay their was a pop up stand full of them by the tills so I had to pick one up.  For only £3.99 its an absolute steal!! What I love most about this little kit is the grey toned contour shade, I usually find most drugstore contour kits have a bronzer rather than contour shade in them. The highlighter I also beautiful and super pigmented - this is definitely worth picking up!

Finally I headed into Primark and ended up getting these two brushes.  I already have one of their stippling brushes and absolutely love it to blend in my concealer under my eyes - it creates a gorgeous airbrush effect.  I've been seeing these brushes with a beauty blender type end everywhere recently and this one in Primark was only £2 so I thought I'd give it a try.  Again I'm going to use this to blend out my concealer!

Have you picked up any gems from the drugstore recently?

Chat to me on Twitter 
Follow me on Instagram
Subscribe to my YouTube

XOXO Sophie



No comments:

Post a Comment