Wednesday 16 September 2015

My Cant Live Without Beauty Tool

On my recent holiday to Ibiza, the worst beauty disaster that could happen to me (lol) happened.
I somehow managed to forget to pack my eyelash curler.  I have never done this before, considering I like to pack a few hours before I go, being as makeup obsessed as I am,  I NEVER forget any beauty related item - but this time I did.


I have poker straight and relatively short eyelashes, so the use of a curler is a massive part of my everyday makeup routine, without curling my lashes their isnt much point using mascara. So anyway I didn't notice until the first night that I had left my curler behind and when I did I nearly had a  meltdown, my friend I went with doesn't use a lash curler so hadn't bought one either.

I tried copious amounts of mascara to make them look half decent but they just ended up in a clumpy mess!  Luckily I had taken false lashes with me, so for every night on holiday I had to apply these - which in the heat can be pretty difficult!  But otherwise my eyes literally looked baled.

I knew I loved my eyelash curler before but now I feel completely obsessed with having it on hand all day everyday - I never want to be apart from it again haha!


Currently I am using the Chanel Eyelash curler which I had a few Christmas's ago and was limited addition.  It came with around 6 pads to change and I am now unfortunately  coming to the end of my last one.



Prior to this I used the Shu Umera Lash curler and I will forever return and repurchase this one.  It curls my lashes beautifully and it lightweight and gentle to use.

Chat to me on Twitter 

Follow me on Instagram


What is your must have beauty tool?

XOXO Sophie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment