Monday 21 September 2015

Welsh Blogger Event

Last weekend I headed to Cardiff with my friend Laura to attend the Welsh blogger event which was held in the Angel Hotel.  Laura and I worked together and soon discovered our love of all things beauty and have had each other to discuss blogging dilemma's!

The Welsh Blogger Event was organised by Ffion (a south wales blog) and Charlotte (Rose Above the Thorns).  Laura found this event on Twitter and as neither of us had been to a blogger event before we decided to go together.

I had no idea what to wear as I hadn't been to a blogger event before, I didn't want to be too overdressed or look under dressed.  SO after much deliberation I came up with this outfit and makeup look, below.

Top- BooHoo
Jeans - ASOS Ridley Similar 
Boots - Zara (Last year) Similar




Face:
Benefit Porefessional
Gerard Cosmetics BB+ Illumination
Makeup Forever HD Foundation #35
MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer #NC20
Illamasqua Translucent Loose Powder
MAC Sharon Osborne Mineralise Skin Finish
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kits (Fawn/Java and Vanilla/Sand)
Nars Orgasm Blusher


Eyes:
Naked Smokey - Combust, Whiskey, High & Radar
Makeup Studio Loose Pigment in Copper
Maybelline Black Gel Eyeliner
NYC Liquid Liner
Max-Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
Ardell 101 False Lashes
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown

Lips:
MAC Stone Lip Liner
MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick


When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by the lovely girls who organised the event and were giving a glass of Prosecco and some yummy canapes.  We spent the afternoon sipping prosecco, meeting the other bloggers and chatting with companies who had set up stalls.




Beauty Crowd had provided goody bags for us all and Hanne Jenkins, the Cardiff store manager, came and gave us an exciting talk on the company and some of the products we were receiving in our bags.  Here's what I got in my goody bag:







I am in LOVE with the Milani blush, it is the prettiest blusher I have ever used!!

I had such a lovely time at the blogger event and met some lovely blogging gals, I cannot wait for the next get together!

Chat to me on Twitter 

Follow me on Instagram

XOXO Sophie





No comments:

Post a Comment