Tuesday 6 October 2015

Statement Bling

I was so excited when I received my Mirina Collections 'Vivian' necklace last week that I had to wear it straight away and I had the perfect opportunity when I was going out for a meal on Friday evening.

As the necklace us such a statement I wanted to keep my outfit pretty plain and simple.  These are the only two outfit photo's I managed to quickly snap before I had to run out of the door but I managed to get a few makeup shots and close up's of the stunning necklace.




Jeans - ASOS Similar 
Body - BooHoo
Waistcoat - Primark
Shoes - Public Desire 
Necklace - Mirina Collections 'Vivian'



Face: 
MAC Strobe Cream 
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC30 
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
Illamasqua Translucent Loose Powder
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in light
Milani rose blush in #2 Flora Passion
Makeup Studio Eyeshadow ilumiere in Ivory Gold as highlight

Eyes:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Courture World Traveller Palette 
Vegas Nay for Eylure lashes in Easy Elegance
Max Factor Flase Lash Effect Mascara in black 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown

Lips:
MAC Lip liner in Stone
Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in Berry Smoothie 

Chat to me on Twitter 
Follow me on Instagram
Subscribe to my YouTube


XOXO Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment